A cost effective pre insulated system enabling you to achieve a great Building Energy Rating (BER).
Our Val-U-Frame wall option is factory insulated and closed on the inner face with an airtight membrane and service battens. It is ideal for designs where high levels of airtightness superior u-values and thinner wall build-up’s are desired.
This system utilises 140mm or 183mm studs in combination with a partial fill (PIR) polyisocyanurate insulation between the studs and foil surfaces to optimise performance and minimise cost. The factory fitting of the airtight membrane and battens greatly reduce site works. U-values ranging from 0.15– 0.17 can be achieved. Typically this wall solution suits to achieve current Building Energy Rating (BER) requirements.
Val-U-Frame has the following benefits:
- Improved thermal performance, with a range of insulation and frame thicknesses
- Val-U-Frame 150 achieves a U-value of 0.17 w/m2K
- Val-U-Frame 190 achieves a U-value of 0.15 w/m2K
- Limits wall thickness and maintains existing foundation
- Services accommodated within service cavity
Section Through Val-U-Frame (looking from inside)
Section Through Val-U-Frame (looking from outside)
Standard Joist Option (Default Option)
Metal Web Joist Option